Preferred in various transfer systems thanks to their wide reduction ratio, compact structure and easy maintenance, PGR Drive Technologies Pt/A Series gear units can be driven with belt-pulley or chain mechanisms.
- Helical gear units with parallel axis input and output.
- A rigid body structure consisting of two components.
- System resistance calculations are made in accordance with ISO, DIN and NIEMANN standards.
- Free input shaft enables driving
- Different output options available (Hollow shaft, With shrink disc, ...).
- Mounted with torque arm
- Bodies are manufactured from cast iron (GGG 40-50) and peak (GG 20-25).
- Gears are made of cast and 21NiCrMo2 case-hardening steel.
- High-quality bearing and sealing components are used.
- Special requests of the customers may be considered.