PCS series gear units of PGR Drive Technologies serving up to 50 tones of capacity are optimum solution partners for crane industry thanks to their silent, compact bodies and easy maintenance features.
- Helical gear units with parallel axis input and output.
- A rigid structure in case.
- System resistance calculations are made in accordance with ISO, DIN and NIEMANN standards.
- Different input options may be provided (Coupled motor, PAM, Servo motor mounted, ...).
- Output shaft may be splined in accordance with DIN 5480-82 form and drum flange may be provided as output shaft accessory.
- Motors used are double speed (2-12 poles) or single speed (frequency inverter) and have IP55 protection class.
- Extra fan application is recommended for 2-12 pole motors.
- Cases are manufactured from aluminum and cast iron (GGG 40-50).
- Gears are made of cast and 21NiCrMo2 case-hardening steel.
- High-quality bearing and sealing components are used.
- Special requests of the customers may be considered.