These series which are provided in foot- (PA) and flange (PF) mounted options serve up in drive systems that need wide reduction ratio and maximum 26900 Nm of output moment.
- Helical gear units with parallel axis input and output.
- Casing with feet, flange F options.
- A rigid structure in case.
- System resistance calculations are made in accordance with ISO, DIN and NIEMANN standards.
- Different input options may be provided (Coupled motor, IEC, PAM, W, Servo motor connected, ...).
- Different flange measurements may be provided in B5 mountings.
- Cases are manufactured from sfero (GGG 40-50) and peak (GG 20-25).
- Gears are made of cast and 21NiCrMo2 case-hardening steel.
- High-quality bearing and sealing components are used.
- Special requests of the customers may be considered.