With its compact body and easy mounting advantages, PGR Drive Technologies provides solutions up to 8600 Nm moment with its A/F series released to the market.
- Helical gear units with coaxial input and output.
- Casing with feet, flange F options.
- A rigid structure in case.
- It could be provided in solid shaft form.
- System resistance calculations are made in accordance with ISO, DIN and NIEMANN standards.
- Different input options may be provided (Coupled motor, IEC, PAM, W, Servo motor connected, ...).
- Cases are manufactured from sfero (GGG 40-50) and peak (GG 20-25).
- Gears are made of cast and 21NiCrMo2 case-hardening steel.
- High-quality bearing and sealing components are used.
- Special requests of the customers may be considered.