PGR Drive Technologies provide solutions with PEX series extruder systems with high axial and radial forces thanks to their rigid, strong case and wide reduction ratios.
- PEX series are designed for extruders with single and twin screws.
- They are available in 12 different case sizes with 2 or 3 stages.
- 8-30 reduction ratio in 2 stages
- 10-50 reduction ratio in 3 stages.
- Since input and output shafts have long distance, electric motor and drum can be easily mounted.
- Cases are manufactured from cast iron (GGG 50-60).
- Gears are made of cast and 21NiCrMo2 case-hardening steel.
- E series “294” bearings are used for axial load of extruder screw.
- High-quality bearing and sealing components are used.
- Special requests of the customers may be considered.