Precast Mold Vibration Motors
PSV Series Vibration Motors; It is used for concrete casting in the formworks of road, tunnel and bridge constructions that require high compression and durability. PSV Series Vibration Motors made of GGG-40 Nodular cast iron are fully insulated with o-rings on the balance protector, bearing and terminal covers and are not affected by water, steam, dust and natural conditions. Kem-P PSV Series Construction vibration motors, preferred for their high working efficiency and ease of installation, have ATEX II 2D Ext b IIIC T 120C Db and IP66 certificates for applications in hazardous environments with flammable and explosive dust.
ATEX II 2D Ext b IIIC T 120C Db
- In tunnel formwork
- In columns and beams
- Concrete pipe
- In pre-stressed concrete molds
- On Vibration Tables
- In all heavily reinforced Mold
Thanks to the possibility of operating the vibrators at different frequencies, they work away from the resonance frequency of the structure to which they are applied; so there is no possibility of damaging the body.
It can be adjusted to generate different centrifugal forces to achieve the perfect configuration according to the concrete type. The result will be excellent compaction, both structurally and aesthetically.
- Usage cycle: S2 continuous
- Multi-voltage: 3ph 42V – 3ph 230/440V (* tolerance ± 10%)
- Fixed frequency: 50Hz and 200Hz
- Operating temperature: -20°C / +40°C
- Material: GGG40 ductile iron
- Durable Design
- Easy setup
- Different supply voltages for use on a global scale
- CE: EU regulations and subsequent amendments: 2006/42 / CE – 2006/95 / CE;
- IEC: Conformity verified according to IEC 60034 standard documents
- Supply Cable
- Building and Construction Sector