PD / PM series parallel shaft mounted gear units produced with hollow shaft or solid shaft are commonly preferred in conveyor drive systems.
- Helical and worm gear units with 90° input and output axis range.
- Casing with feet, flange F options.
- Rigid case structure and suitable for heat transfer.
- System resistance calculations are made in accordance with ISO, DIN and NIEMANN standards.
- Different input options may be provided (Coupled motor, IEC, PAM, W, Servo motor connected, ...).
- Different output options available (Solid shaft, Hollow shaft, With shrink disc, ...).
- Different mounting accessories available (B5 flange, B14 flange, Torque arm, ...).
- Cases are manufactured from sfero (GGG 40-50) and peak (GG 20-25).
- Helical gears are made of cast and 21NiCrMo2, screws are made of 16MnCr5 case-hardening steel, worm wheels are made of CuSn12 Ni2-C bronze material.
- High-quality bearing and sealing components are used.
- Special requests of the customers may be considered.