PYK series products that have wide reduction ratio and high resistance against heavy and variable loads in horizontal, vertical and inclined feed mixing systems provide optimum solutions in TMR systems for cattle and small cattle livestock facilities.
- Feeder mixer drives with coaxial or parallel axis input and output or 90° axis angle.
- Components are mounted over case.
- A rigid structure in case.
- System resistance calculations are made in accordance with ISO, DIN and NIEMANN standards.
- Different input options available (PAM, W, Transmission, Diverter, ...).
- Different output options available (Solid shaft, DIN form splined, ...)
- Cases are manufactured from sfero (GGG 40-50) and peak (GG 20-25).
- Gears are made of cast and 21NiCrMo2 case-hardening steel.
- High-quality bearing and sealing components are used.
- Special requests of the customers may be considered.